Qualified in both Residential and Commercial
- Crasbrones Omahu Rd Hastings
- New Zealand re-roofing NZH homes: Christchurch New Zealand
- Quarried slate: Tui Project Ongaonga New Zealand
- Copper Roofing: Waiheke Island New Zealand
- Clay tile roofing: Iona College Havelock North New Zealand
- Membranes, Colorbond Steel : Nadi Iternational Airport Fiji
- Cedar Shingles: Lot 22 Mariners Reach Denarau Fiji
- T.P.O Membrane: South pacific Fertiliser works Lautoka Fiji
- Kliplok: Tappoo City Lautoka Fiji
- Trimdek: and MembraneTappoo City Suva Fiji
- Trimdek: Goodman Fielder Suva Fiji
- Deking and Enviroclad Membranes: Peninsula Denarau
- Metal tile roofing: St Joseph College Hastings New Zealand
- Asphalt Shingles: Strom Rd Waiohiki New Zealand and many many more.
Superior Roofing is also well versed in importing specialised roofing products such as:
- Slate from Spain
- Clay Tiles from Italy
- Cedar Shingles from Canada
- Asphalt shingles from the United States of America
- TPO membranes from United States of America
- Copper, Asphalt shingles and TPO membrane from New Zealand
In summary Superior Roofing Fiji Ltd is qualified, experienced and capable in all roofing products a lining high quality products with top quality installation, covering all types of projects from expansive commercial sheds to luxurious resorts, as well as covering all residential projects from an upmarket slate or copper roof to an NZH housing re roof.
Health, Safety and Environmental Responsibility
Being a roofing company health, safety and environmental responsibility are paramount. On site, health and safety plans are put in place on every work site, with daily toolbox meetings to identify any new hazards.
Regular health and safety training is undertaken by all staff. Harness arrest and aid courses are also run annually, with new staff always working under current certificate holders. Although most of the environmental impact has taken place prior to roof construction, great care is taken to have zero impact on the environment, with all recyclable materials being recycled and toxic materials being properly deposed of.
Ezra Combs has been involved in roofing projects since he was 12 years old, working for his father on the weekends and in the school holidays.
In 1998 he started working as a self-employed contractor and in 2002 he formed Superior Roofing Ltd (in New Zealand) with his wife Merete Combs as second director and a 50% shareholder.
Over the next 12 years the company has expanded several times with the formation of Superior Roofing Fiji Ltd in 2014. Superior Roofing has a strong foundation with over 50% of their projects coming from recommendations.
Management structure/key personnel
- Ezra Combs Director 50% shareholder NZ and Fiji.
- Merete Combs Director 50% shareholder NZ and Fiji.
Both Ezra and Merete have been key members of Superior Roofing from its initial incorporation 24/7/2002. Merete Combs has always completed the company administration and payroll with this becoming her full time position in 2004.
Michael Harper who has been with the company since 2007 is the contractors manager and the NZ company manager in the absence of the directors.
Brennen Henderson who has worked as a subcontractor for Superior Roofing NZ since 2003 and in 2013 took on the roll as site foreman in NZ, and in 2014 moved to Fiji and became the General Manager of Fiji's rapidly expanding operations.